Sunday, October 15, 2006

For those in search of a good evening of theater on Monday, 7/16, you might wish to check this out:
Justify Full
A Free Reading of
LOWER NINTH
By Beau Willimon
Directed by Michael Goldfried
Featuring Andre Holland, John Douglas Thompson and Chris Chalk

Monday, October 16th, 7 pm
Ars Nova
511 W 54th St. (between 10th and 11th Aves.)
The reading is free and approximately one hour long. Drinks are available.
To reserve seats, rsvp to: rsvp@arsnovanyc.com or call the reservation
line: 212-977-1700

Beau's a wonderful writer, ARS NOVA is an up-and-coming theater company, and it should make for a good evening. (I would be there myself, but I actually having a reading of seven plays of mine in a private workshop tomorrow night, so I can't attend. Still, having heard several of Beau's pieces, and since HIS is open to the public, I recommend you give it a try.)

No comments: